If you are not redirected in five seconds, click here.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A New Line of 'Up' Invitations & Labels, Just For the Heck of It . . .

Now I really had no intention of extending this party beyond a day or two, but I figured, while we were at it, what the heck, why not design a few 'Up' goodies, just in case the last couple of days have inspired you.

I was having so much fun with this theme that I put these paper party printables together this afternoon, and I am just so very pleased with how they turned out.  So here goes . . .

The Invitations . . .


The Favor Labels . . .


And Cupcake Toppers too . . .



And this is how they come, delivered to your e-mail box . . .


Now tomorrow we are moving on to something new, I promise, but for today you can pick these new paper goodies up in our Juneberry Lane Etsy Shop, and you will be all set for that next Up, Up, & Away Event.  And wouldn't this just make the perfect little casual outdoor birthday party, bridal shower, or rehearsal dinner?  Yup, I think so too:) Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment