If you are not redirected in five seconds, click here.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

'Owl Edition' Halloween Printables!

Welcome October, which is most certainly my favorite month of the year!  The best part about this month is that Halloween doesn't arrive until the very end, so you have 30 whole days to look forward to this haunting holiday and really overdo it on corn mazes, hayrides, and costume parties!  And if you know me I am absolutely one to go overboard:)

And it just so happens, I recently completed this darling little set of Halloween party goods in our 'Owl Edition' for one of my favorite clients and she liked her custom order so much that she insisted I put them in my shop!  Take a look (and remember, the outer turquoise border is not part of the design, just an element of my page:):

The Invitations:


The Cupcake Circles/Labels:



The Straw Flags:




The best part: you can find the entire printable collection for the low, LOW price of $9.99 in the Juneberry Etsy Shop.

And stay tuned for a FREE printable 'Halloween Owl' Banner later this week, just in time for you to break out your scariest of spider web & ghost decorations and get the house all spooked up for the holiday!!  What fun! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment